Did you know?
- More companies are investing in CSR (corporate social responsibility) programs, which dedicate resources to delivering economic, social, and environmental benefits to all stakeholders.
- 55% of consumers are willing to pay more for products from socially responsible companies.
- 93% of the world’s companies are now publishing annual CSR reports.
- A strong CSR program is likely to contribute to positive business outcomes.
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs improve employee engagement.
- Engaged Employees are more loyal, innovative, and productive.
At United Abolitionists, we help companies and organizations tailor & develop:
- Corporate Gift Matching Campaigns – For each dollar donated by your employees, your Company can match that gift. The UA team will use those funds to directly rescue, rehabilitate, and seek justice in the fight against child exploitation and human sex trafficking.
- Donation Campaigns linked to sales of your products/services – your organization can designate a dollar amount for each product sold to contribute towards the fight against human trafficking.
- A Team Building Event at your Annual Meeting – The UA team can be a guest speaker at your Annual Meeting. Your employees can hear from survivors, understand how to identify trafficking signs in their community, and help build Survivor Backpacks for rescued victims.
- Average Corporate Sponsorship Packages Range from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Donations over $50,000 help build future programs designed to uncover trafficking at the root of the problem (non-disclosure statements must be signed).