Become An Abolitionist Today!
And Support Those On The Front Lines
Purchase A Backpack
Victims often abruptly recovered with only the clothes on their backs. We provide a backpack with many key essentials. For just $75 you can provide a pack back for a recovering victim.
Provide Emergency Services
Hotline Advocates are ready 24/7 and are the crucial element in the rescue process. Their training, words, and readiness matter. For just $150 you can provide emergency services for a person in need.
Coordinated Victim Care
Comprehensive Care Coordination (i.e. transportation, counseling, food, rehab, safe housing, etc.) are examples of victim care. For just $300 you can provide victim care for one person in need.
Train First Responders
Experienced training for first responders is critical to effectively identify and report human trafficking in the community. For only $500 you can provide training for 10 first responders!
Did you know?
- More companies are investing in CSR (corporate social responsibility) programs, which dedicate resources to delivering economic, social, and environmental benefits to all stakeholders.
- 55% of consumers willing to pay more for products from socially responsible companies
- 93% of the world’s companies now publishing annual CSR reports
- A strong CSR program is likely to contribute to positive business outcomes
- Corporate Social Responsibility Programs improve Employee Engagement
- Engaged Employees are more Loyal, Innovative, and Productive
Tailor & Develop
The United Abolitionist Team Can help you Tailor & Develop:
- A Corporate Gift Matching Campaign – For each dollar donated by your employees, the Company can match that gift. The UA team can directly rescue, rehabilitate, and seek justice in the fight against Human/Sex Trafficking
- A Donation Campaign linked to sales of your products/services – your organization can designate a dollar amount for each product sold to help fight Human/Sex Trafficking in the community that your employees work and live in.
- Team Building Event at your Annual Meeting – The UA team can be a guest speaker at your Annual Meeting. Your employees can hear from survivors, understand how to identify trafficking signs in their community, and help build Survivor Backpacks for rescued victims.
- Average Corporate Sponsorship Packages Range from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Donations over $50,000 help support future programs designed to uncover trafficking at the root of the problem (Non-disclosure statements must be